Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Whole Month!

Yikes! It's been a whole month since there's been a post on this! Any who...any homecoming news? I can't go, I'm assuming the families with the new babies won't be going either. Leslie, as the on-campus eyes for us all is there any news about the Siggies' float etc.? How's pledging going? Is your office doing anything special for the weekend? I keep getting stuff in the mail about the Centennial Celebration so it seems like they are making a big deal of it!

In a separate question...anyone have a favorite from the new shows on TV? I'd have to say that mine is The Apprentice, Martha Stewart. I've loved the tasks so far and she's really done quite a rebound since the whole prison thing. I'm impressed! Give me some feedback.

3 Comments:

Blogger swatterson said...

No, we won't be at homecoming but it's not because of the baby. I REALLY want to go! It's even the cintenial celebration! I'm so mad...but we're going to Preston's sister's shower and that will be fun too.

My favorite shows are Prison Break and Lost right now. LOVE 'em! The jury is still out on Alias.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:27:00 PM  
Blogger hejlyeah said...

Hey guys - sorry I'm a slacker. No, we can't go to Homecoming this year for obvious reasons. I'm a little sad. We wish we could go.

I think I'm into every show possible. Faves are hard to narrow down. For dramas, I'll say Alias, Lost, The West Wing, ER, and Desperate Housewives. Comedies are Joey, Two and a Half Men (hilarious) and King of Queens. Sadly, I still watch The OC. This DVR thing allows us to watch everything - so bad!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Becky Martin said...

I love the DVR thing. When I have a real job and more money coming in it's totally on my list! They are my new favorite toy!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home